A great night’s sleep starts with some helpful, clear advice – so that you can choose the right mattress and bed for you.
Feeling a little confused by all those mattress descriptions? Looking for more information about the types of mattresses available? You’ve come to the right place! Check out our Mattress Guide and let us help you find your perfect mattress.
- » What makes up a mattress?
- » What is memory foam?
- » What is latex?
- » What is Geltex / gel foam?
- » What are natural fillings?
- » What are pocket springs?
- » What are traditional springs?
- » What is reflex foam?
- » What is foam encapsulation?
- » What are hypoallergenic fillings?
- » What is an orthopaedic mattress?
Your bed isn’t just somewhere to sleep – it can become a beautiful feature for your bedroom, and it can be a sanctuary to escape to and relax after a long day.
Perhaps you are considering one of our popular divan beds, or you are looking for a guest bed. Maybe you require contract beds for your business. Whatever advice you need, read on to find out more!
- » What different types of storage beds are there?
- » What is a divan bed?
- » What is an ottoman bed?
- » What is a TV bed?
- » What is a contract bed?
- » What is a shaker bed?
- » What is an adjustable bed?
- » What What types of guest beds are there?
- » What is a platform top divan base?
- » What is a sprung divan base?
- » Can I pair any mattress with any bed?
- » Bedstead vs bed frame - what's the difference?
- » What different types of slats are there?
Mattresses need a little bit of care and attention to ensure that you can enjoy them for as long as possible!
Suffering from a bad back? Having trouble sleeping? Why not check out our Sleep Tips section for some helpful advice.